Tel: +44 (0)1223 890777
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Supply of seed for trials are covered by Senova Ltd “Condition of Sale of Seeds”, available on request, together with the following additional conditions: -
1. All seed is supplied on the understanding that the produce of crops grown will not be used for further multiplication.
2. Any variety not Nationally Listed is made available, at cost of handling and despatch, on the understanding that it and any data obtained remain the property of the breeder. All produce is to be disposed of on behalf of the breeder. Any use in breeding or research of varieties, which are not National Listed or on the Common Catalogue is forbidden, unless with written agreement from Senova Ltd.
3. It is understood that, by arrangement, Senova or their breeders and agents will be allowed access to their material in trial and the subsequent results.
4. Seed will be supplied re-cleaned only unless chemical treatment is specifically requested or treatments are available. Treatments must be limited to those currently in use.
5. Should any variety be withdrawn from the National List Trials the offer of seed will be withdrawn.
6. Stocks are often limited and orders will be met strictly in order of receipt of completed order forms.
7. Seed is produced to certification standards and will be supplied subject to availability at that standard. The right is reserved to withhold supply without prior notice.
8. All trial seed supplied is for use only in the United Kingdom.
9. CHARGES FOR SUPPLY OF TRIAL SEED
A MINIMUM CHARGE OF £25.00 PER ORDER WILL BE MADE TO COVER PACKAGING AND HANDLING OF SEED.
Cereals and Pulses (National Listed/CC)
£1.75 per kg 50kg and less
£1.50 per kg Over 50kg
£10.00 per kg
£4.00 per kg
Cereals and Pulses (Not National Listed/CC)
£1.75 per kg + VAT 50kg and less
£1.50 per kg + VAT Over 50kg
£10.00 per kg + VAT
£4.00 per kg + VAT
10. Delivery charges
Orders up to 2kg will be despatched by post or carrier, whichever is appropriate. Postage or carrier will be charged at cost.