Tel: +44 (0)1223 890777
Of course there always have to be rules!
Please make sure you read our Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
The lucky winners will each receive a fantastic Senova car boot organiser.
Closing date 31st August 2020
WIN a Senova Car Boot Organiser
By entering the ‘Win a Senova Car Boot Organiser’ proze draw each entrant (the ‘entrant’) agrees to the terms and conditions and accepts the decisions of Senova in relation to the competition. Entrants who do not comply with the terms and conditions will not be eligible to win the “prize”.
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Employees of Senova, their agents and companies associated with the competition are excluded, as are their families. No purchase necessary.
2. There can be a maximum of one entry per entrant and two entries per holding or address. Any false names, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. The prize can only be delivered to a valid, verified UK address.
3. Competition entry is via the online form on the Senova website only.
4. All entries must be received by 31st August 2020. No further entries will be accepted after this date.
5. Entries must be made in accordance with the competition instructions and terms and conditions. An entrant who has supplied incomplete, fraudulent or inaccurate information will be immediately disqualified. By making an entry the entrant is bound by the terms and conditions.
6. Proof of submission of an entry form will not constitute proof of delivery and no responsibility will be accepted for lost, corrupted, delayed or mislaid entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical problems in respect to software or hardware issues and unavailable network connections.
7. The Promoter reserve the right to withdraw this competition and/or prize at any time without notice and at its discretion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to modify or cancel the competition and the terms and conditions without any notice due to reasons out of its control, including but not limited to industrial dispute, war, act of God, political unrest, or any other circumstances amounting force majeure.
9. The winners of the competition will be chosen at random from all valid entries after the closing date. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The 30 winners of the draw will each receive one Senova Car Boot Organiser. There are no alternatives and the prizes are non-transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances The Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value. The prize will be delivered to a valid UK address.
11. The winner of the competition will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 30 days of the competition closing date.
12. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner of the competition. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, within 30 days of the closing date, the prize will be forfeited and another winner chosen, in which case the first winner shall not be eligible for any share of the prize.
13. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
14. The Promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be available for delivery.
15. The Promoter is Senova Ltd, 49 North Road, Great Abington, Cambridge CB21 6AS
16. By entering the competition the entrants agree to take part in related publicity and accept
communication from Senova. Such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
17. The names of the prize winner will be available on request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Senova Win a Senova Car Boot Organiser, Senova Ltd, 49 North Road, Great Abington CB21 6AS within 2 months of the closing date. The names may also be published on the Senova website at the Promoter’s discretion.
Terms and Conditions